Are you looking for a remote and exciting place to go with your LDS Stake, youth conference, girls camps, or Scouting district where you can get high adventure at a discount? You can do your own or take advantage of what we have to offer at Entrada! For as little as $10 a day per person, come and camp in an rugged desert campsite with running water, latrines, showers, and garbage facilities.
We are close to hiking and biking trails, close proximity to Moab, one State Park and two National Parks. You can provide the program and we run the services. Other programs can be provided upon request with an additional cost. Here are a few of the options you may consider:
- Stake or Church Young Mens Camps (Bring your scouting-age youth 14-18). We provide the high adventure for 14-18 (you only pay for the program you use), and we leave you alone to do firesides and spiritual activities in the evening.
- Stake Youth Conferences (Same as above for boys and girls 14-18). We can provide seperate camping facilities for each gender.
- Stake or Church Girls Camps (Same as the boys camps listed above except just for girls).
Basic Rates for 2016
Program Rental Fees for Large Groups over 50 in 2014
If your group is under 50 go here for program and pricing information for smaller groups.
Rental includes use of area for full-day including program staff. You choose how and when you want to use the program to rotate in participants.
- Climbing Area $1500 (limit 100 each day)
- Biking $1500 (limit 100 each day)
- Shooting $1500 (ammo included limit 100 each day)
- Whitewater Rafting - $50 per person (no discount, limit 70)
To register or for more information, call Randy Keys at 801-437-6236 or email email@example.com. A customizable program and price schedule can be drawn up for you.