Experience the ADVENTURE of advanced Cub Scouting Training at Akela's Council!
What Is Akela's Council? This is an exciting 3 1/2 day Cub Scout Leader Training for those who want to have a better understanding about the Cub Scout Program and how to create the best possible Scouting experience for the boys and families in their packs. This fast-paced, hands-on training covers all recent changes in the Cub Scouting programm and will inspire you to want to "Do Your Best".
When and where does it happen?
Akela's Council 2017 will be held:
- Camp Maple Dell - April 28-29, and May 4-6, 2017 (Split course-Attend all days)
- Tifie Scout Camp - September 13-16, 2017
Registration is not available at this time.
Past participants have deemed Akela's Council to be the most motivating and enjoyable training they have ever completed. Registration is limited so register early for this unique, hands-on experience.This valuable training applies to all leaders of Cub Scouts and anyone responsible for the Cub Scout program.
All fees are due at time of registration. There will be no refunds issued within 30 days before course begins.
1. Be registered with the Boy Scouts of America.
2. Complete Cub Scout Leader Basic Training before course.
3. Provide the completed Annual Health and Medical Record (parts A, B, and C) at check-in.