Family Odyssey - Staff Recruitment
We are looking for volunteers to serve on the 2017 Family Activity staff. If you support the aims and values of the Boy Scouts of America, then consider helping out! Staff members are welcome to bring their families to Camp Tifie for a week of great Scouting activities.
- Assistant age Group Leaders
- Craft Leaders
- Shuttle Driver
- Assistant Medical Personnel
- Special Needs Assistants
Fees for Family Program Staff and their families:
|Family Program Staff Member || $125 |
|Spouses/Adult participants ||$205 |
|12-18 year-old participants ||$205 |
|6-11 year-old participants ||$105 |
|4-5 year-old participants ||$70 |
|18 months-5 year-old participants ||$25 |
Staff Members are expected to:
- Register as a member of the Boy Scouts of America. If you are not currently registered, you may sign up with the Council as a Scouter.
- Participate in staff development meetings in February, April, and June.
- Complete Youth Protection training. The course is offered online.
- Serve on staff for the entire week of Family Odyssey, July 21-26, 2014.
STAFF APPLICATION - Click here to see available positions.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org