Family Odyssey - Staff Recruitment
We are looking for volunteers to serve on the 2013 Family Program staff. If you support the aims and values of the Boy Scouts of America, then consider helping out! Staff members are welcome to bring their families to Camp Tifie for a week of great Scouting activities.
- Age Group Leaders and Assistants for ages 18 months - 17 years as well as the Adult group
- Special Needs Assistants
- Medical Resource Person - Doctor, Nurse, or EMT
- Assistant Cooks - COME FOR FREE!!
- Shuttle driver with CDL and 3 years experience
Fees for Family Program Staff and their families:
| Staff Member || $80 |
| Cook || FREE! |
| Spouse participant || $170 |
| 12 – 18 yrs || $165 |
| 8 – 11 yrs || $150 |
| 6 – 7 yrs || $140 |
| 18 months – 5 yrs || $85 |
Staff Members are expected to:
- Register as a member of the Boy Scouts of America. If you are not currently registered, you may sign up with the Council as a Scouter.
- Participate in staff development meetings on April 5, May 3, and June 1.
- Complete Youth Protection training. The course is offered online.
- Serve on staff for the entire week of Family Odyssey, July 22-27, 2013.
STAFF APPLICATION - Click here to see available positions.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org