The Utah National Parks Council and Boy Scouts of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate in employment practices on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.
Why Work at Camp?
We’re looking for a few good men (and women)… who have the desire, commitment and maturity to lead and teach others!
Come and have the time of your life: get paid, eat well, sleep comfortably, make new friends, experience extraordinary adventure, while working in the great outdoors. Lead and teach others, as well as hone your leadership and adventure skills. Start preparing for your future…NOW.
Youth, Scouts, Timberline NYLT graduates & future missionaries (male and female)
Young Single Adults, college students & return missionaries (male and female)
Missionary preparation including pre-MTC experiences that will better prepare you for the mission field.
Experience an adventure and leadership experience that you will never forget!
Apply your Scouting, Eagle, and Timberline NYLT training and missionary service by leading and teaching others all summer long.
How to Apply:
A. For Beaver High Adventure Base, Blue Mountain Scout Camp, Entrada High Adventure Base, Maple Dell Scout Camp, Scofield Scout Camp, Thunder Ridge Scout Camp, and Tifie Scout Camp:
1. Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
2. Download the Application Form and SAVE it to your computer, (DO NOT filll it out online or view it in a different viewer.)
3. Fill out the saved application. Once completed, save the filled out version again to your computer using your full name as the file name, (Example: "John Doe.pdf").
5. Once you have applied, be sure to check your email regularly for a notification of opportunity to interview.
B. For Adventure Park (Webelos Wilderness Adventure) or Buck Hollow Scout Camp (11 year old camp):
1. Click here
to download the staff application.
2. Fill it out completely - double check the required dates to make sure you're available on those dates.
3. Return the application as a PDF to Ann Shumway at email@example.com
or drop it off at the Scout Service Center, (748 North 1340 West, Orem).
C. For Camp Jeremiah Johnson:
***Camp Jeremiah Johnson's 2017 staff season is full and no longer accepting applications.