The Utah National Parks Council and Boy Scouts of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate in employment practices on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.
Why Work at Camp?
We’re looking for a few good men (and women)… who have the desire, commitment and maturity to lead and teach others!
Come and have the time of your life: get paid, eat well, sleep comfortably, make new friends, experience extraordinary adventure, while working in the great outdoors. Lead and teach others, as well as hone your leadership and adventure skills. Start preparing for your future…NOW.
- Junior Staff
- Area Directors
- Food Service & Trading Post
- Outfitters & Guides
- Youth, Scouts, Timberline NYLT graduates & future missionaries (male and female)
- Young Single Adults, college students & return missionaries (male and female)
- Missionary preparation including pre-MTC experiences that will better prepare you for the mission field.
- Experience an adventure and leadership experience that you will never forget!
- Apply your Scouting, Eagle, and Timberline NYLT training and missionary service by leading and teaching others all summer long.
To apply to work as Staff at any of the Camps owned and operated by the Utah National Parks Council,
Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
VERY IMPORTANT-DOWNLOAD the Application Form and save it to your own computer, (Do not try to fill it out online or open it in a different viewer.)
Once you have saved the blank application to your own computer, fill out the application and save the filled out version again to your computer using your full name (example: “John Doe.pdf”) as the file name.
Next address an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the completed application form that has been saved with your name as the file name, and send the email.
IF YOU ARE APPLYING TO WORK AT CAMP JEREMIAH JOHNSON CUB SCOUT DAY CAMP, PLEASE E-MAIL ANN SHUMWAY AT email@example.com TO GET A SPECIAL APPLICATION FORM.
Save the filled out application on your own computer.
When Completed, Email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have applied, be sure to check your email regularly as you will be notified of your opportunity to interview.
2015 Camps and Dates of Operation