What is the schedule?
- 7:15 - 7:45 - Check-In
- 7:45 - 8:00 - Opening Ceremony
- 8:05 - 10:40 - Sessions 1-4
- 10:45 - 11:15 - Lunch (bring from home or purchase at camp)
- 11:20 - 12:35 - Sessions 5-6
- 12:40 - 12:55 - Closing Ceremony
- 2:30 - 3:00- Check-In
- 3:00 - 3:20 - Opening Ceremony
- 3:25 - 5:40- Sessions 1-4
- 5:45 - 6:15 - Dinner (bring from home or purchase at camp)
- 6:20- 6:50- Sessions 5-6
- 7:30 - 7:45 - Closing Ceremony
What is the cost?
- $20.00 - Youth
- $6.00 - Leaders
Where can I register?
Click here to register for Cub Scout morning sessions
Click here to register for Cub Scout afternoon sessions
How do I change an existing registration?
What time will check-in be?
What paperwork do I need to bring to camp?
- Health form for everyone attending camp - including leaders (download here)
- Unit Roster (click here to learn how to get this)
- Registration receipt - in case there's an issue with registration
What about lunch or dinner?
The majority of camp participants bring their own lunches. If you choose to do this, please bring them in coolers as there is no refrigeration available. When you come to check in you're welcome to bring your cooler with you and put it in the main pavilion to reserve a table. Some leaders like to throw in a tablecloth to assure they have a clean surface to eat on (we wash tables twice a day).
You can also purchase lunches/dinners at camp. We offer hot dog or PB&J meals (Uncrustables). Both come with chips, drink, apple and a small treat. The cost is $3.00. Meals can be purchased when you register or on the day of camp before the end of the 2nd rotation.
How can my unit sign up to do the Flag Ceremony?
We'd love to have your unit help with either the opening or closing flag ceremony. To sign up click here.
Where can I get more information?
Click here to download the Camp Jeremiah Johnson flyer with adventure list
Click here for directions to Camp Jeremiah Johnson
Exit #244 (400 S. - Walmart exit in Springville) is the most direct route to camp. It takes approximately 20 minutes to drive from the freeway to camp.
Click here to download the Camp Jeremiah Johnson Program Guide
Click here to go to the Camp Jeremiah Johnson Facebook page