|Come and enjoy day camp filled with excitement, fun and new adventures. This year we will be having age appropriate activities for Tigers, Wolves & Bears. Pick the date that will fit your schedule best and register online. It's that easy! No fixed or assigned days. Register early! |
| Tigers ||Wolves ||Bears |
|Sword Making and Battle ||Sword Making and Battle ||Sword Making and Battle |
|Floats and Boats ||Spirit of the Water ||Salmon Run |
|Tigers in the Wild ||Paws on the Path ||Fur, Feather and Ferns |
|Boats ||Finding your Way ||Baloo the Builder |
|Archery ||Archery ||Archery |
|BB Guns ||BB Guns / Call of the Wild ||BB Guns / Bear Necessities |
Where can I register?
- Click HERE to register for morning sessions.
- Click HERE to register for afternoon sessions.?
How do I change an existing registration?
to update an existing registration.
What is the schedule?
- Morning Session
- 7:15 - 7:45 - Check-In
- 7:45 - 8:00 - Opening Ceremony
- 8:05 - 10:40 - Sessions 1-4
- 10:45 - 11:15 - Lunch (bring from home or purchase at camp)
- 11:20 - 12:35 - Sessions 5-6
- 12:40 - 12:55 - Closing Ceremony
- Afternoon Session
- 2:30 - 3:00- Check-In
- 3:00 - 3:20 - Opening Ceremony
- 3:25 - 5:40- Sessions 1-4
- 5:45 - 6:15 - Dinner (bring from home or purchase at camp)
- 6:20- 6:50- Sessions 5-6
- 7:30 - 7:45 - Closing Ceremony
What is the cost?
- $20.00 - Youth
- $6.00 - Leaders
What time will check-in be?
What paperwork do I need to bring to camp?
What if I have boys registered to come to camp who can't come at the last minute?
- You can make changes to your registration up to two weeks ahead of time and still get a full refund. Once your group is within the two week window of coming to camp you will no longer be able to get a refund but have a few options:
- Pick up the items they would have received if they were to come to camp
- Bring a substitute person (friends, relatives, leader's son etc.)
- Bring them back on a different date (parents can do this)
What about lunch or dinner?
- The majority of camp participants bring their own lunches. If you choose to do this, please bring them in coolers as there is no refrigeration available. When you come to check in you're welcome to bring your cooler with you and put it in the main pavilion to reserve a table. Some leaders like to throw in a tablecloth to assure they have a clean surface to eat on (we wash tables twice a day).
- You can also purchase lunches/dinners at camp. We offer hot dog or PB&J meals (Uncrustables). Both come with chips, drink, apple and a small treat. The cost is $3.00. Meals can be purchased when you register or on the day of camp before the end of the 2nd rotation.
How can my unit sign up to do the Flag Ceremony?
- We'd love to have your unit help with either the opening or closing flag ceremony. To sign up click here.
Where can I get more information?