What is the Schedule?
- 2:30 - 2:55 - Check-In
- 3:00 - 3:15 - Opening Ceremony
- 3:20 - 5:15 - Session 1-4
- 5:20 - 5:50 - Dinner (bring from home or purchase at camp)
- 5:55 - 7:10 - Session 5-6
- 7:15 - 7:35 - Closing Ceremony
What is the cost?
- $20.00 - Youth
- $6.00 - Leaders
Where can I register?
Click here to register for Girl's Day Camp sessions
How do I change an existing registration?
What if I have girls registered to come to camp who can't come at the last minute?
You can make changes to your registration up to two weeks ahead of time and still get a full refund. Once your group is within the two week window of coming to camp you will no longer be able to get a refund but have a few options:
- Pick up the items they would have received if they were to come to camp
- Bring a substitute person (friends, relatives, leader's daughter etc.)
- Bring them back on a different date (parents can do this)
What paperwork do I need to bring to camp?
- Health form for everyone attending camp - including leaders (download here)
- Girls Program Roster (download here)
- Registration receipt - in case there's an issue with registration
What about lunch or dinner?
The majority of camp participants bring their own lunches. If you choose to do this, please bring them in coolers as there is no refridgeration available. When you come to check in you're welcome to bring your cooler with you and put it in the main pavillion to reserve a table. Some leaders like to throw in a table cloth to assure they have a clean surface to eat on (we wash tables twice a day).
You can also purchase lunches/dinners at camp. We offer hot dog or PB&J meals (Uncrustables). Both come with chips, drink, apple and a small treat. The cost is $3.00. Meals can be purchased when you register or on the day of camp before the end of the 2nd rotation.
How can my unit sign up to do the Flag Ceremony?
We'd love to have your unit help with either the opening or closing flag ceremony. To sign up click here.
Where can I get more information?
Click here to download the Camp Jeremiah Johnson flyer
Click here for directions to Camp Jeremiah Johnson
Exit #244 (400 S. - Walmart exit in Springville) is the most direct route to camp. It takes approximately 20 minutes to drive from the freeway to camp.
Click here to download the Camp Jeremiah Johnson Program Guide
Click here to go to the Camp Jeremiah Johnson Facebook page