2014 Camp Fees
The following fees apply for registration to the 2014 Beaver experience for groups under 40. They are menu-based. If your group is over 50 please go here to see this fee schedule.
$12.00 per person each night
Before Jan. 31?
Deduct $3 from your camping fee for each night
Camp-Provided Program Fee (Optional)
add $40.00 per person each day of camp-provided program
(Central Dining Optional)
add $5.35 per meal per person
Total fees above per person to get total amount. 25% of the total fees must be paid at registration, and for any updates made until May 1
*Adults and Youth pay the same fee. Non-participating adults may opt out of program fees.
We are budget friendly. Contact us and let us know what you can afford per person and we can find a program to fit your unit.
Early Bird Discount:
Units who register for camp before January 31, 2014 will receive an automatic $3 discount per night per Scout and Leader.
The Utah National Parks Council must commit financial resources to employ staff, purchase food and supplies, and to prepare for camping operations. Participants, therefore, are required to make a financial commitment to attend.
The deposit collected at registration time is non-refundable. Refunds of fees paid for individuals or units requested at least two weeks before camp will be fully granted (less any deposit). No refunds are given if a registration is canceled or the number of attendees is reduced within two weeks of your scheduled arrival date at camp. No refunds will be given for "no-shows" at camp.
Payments can be made fully online through the registration process. You may return as often as you wish to make additional payments. If you prefer, you may also make payments at the council Service Center 801-437-6222.
- A deposit is required at the time of reservation. This deposit is non-refundable. The deposit will be automatically applied to your total fees.
- Half of all fees due must be paid 60 days before you are scheduled to be at camp or we reserve the right to cancel your registration.
- All fees must be paid at least 14 days before your camp begins. Fees paid after this date will be subject to a $3.00 penalty per person. Please avoid bringing final payments to camp.
Food Plans Option B - Dining Hall Food Plan
: Purchase meal-by-meal. The Dining Hall food plan frees you from having to worry about purchasing, storing, and managing your food. Our staff will do all of that work for you! Your group simply enjoys the nutritious meals provided by the camp. All utensils, plates, and cups are provided. This plan includes breakfast and dinner served cafeteria style with a pack your own lunch.
Option A - Bring Your Own: The default option is for you to handle all of your food needs. Your unit would be responsible for planning nutritious meals, bringing and storing the food for the week, and doing whatever cooking and preparation that is required.
- Developed Campsites with Tables
- Group Camping (No Tables)
- Garbage Service
- Potable Water
- Showers (when spring is available)
- Campfires allowed when there are no fire restrictions
- Portable Latrines
- Trading Post
- Trail Maps & GPS checkout