Payments can be made fully online through the registration process. You may return as often as you wish to make additional payments. If you prefer, you may also make payments at the Council Service Center.
- A deposit is required at the time of reservation. This deposit is non-refundable. The deposit will be automatically applied to your total fees.
- Half of all fees due must be paid by March 1, 2014 or your reservation will be cancelled. Registrations made after March 1, 2014 will require a payment of at least 50% of all fees due.
- All fees must be paid at least four weeks before your camp begins. Please do not bring final payments to camp! Payments must be made before camp begins.
The Utah National Parks Council must commit financial resources to employ staff, purchase food and supplies, and to prepare for camping operations. Participants, therefore, are required to make a financial commitment to attend.
The deposit collected at registration time is non-refundable. Refunds of fees paid for individuals or units requested at least two weeks before camp will be fully granted (less any deposit). No refunds are given if a registration is canceled or the number of attendees is reduced within two weeks of your scheduled arrival date at camp. No refunds will be given for "no-shows" at camp.
Option A - Bring Your Own: The default option is for you to handle all of your food needs. Your troop would be responsible for planning nutritious meals, bringing and storing the food for the week, and doing whatever cooking and preparation that is required. This is a great way for your youth to work on key merit badges and gain experience in this area.
Option B - Commissary Food Plan: The commissary food plan frees you from having to worry about purchasing, storing, and managing your food. Our staff will do all of that work for you! Your troop simply collects the food each day from the commissary and brings it to your campsite, where you will prepare it and enjoy! Your unit will still be responsible for utensils, plates, cups, and any cooking supplies.
- Developed campsites with picnic tables and some with pavillions
- Water & Latrines near campsites
- Hot Showers
- Garbage Services
- Free Limited Wifi
- Leader Training