Registration Instructions: For your convenience, registration is done electronically. Before registering, make sure you have the following information:
- A valid credit card for payment (a deposit is required at registration time)
- The number of youth and leaders who will be attending (their names can be added anytime)
- A decision on whether you want to participate in the food program. This can be added later.
- If you registered online for a Council camp last year, you can continue to use the same online account. Make sure you have the e-mail address you used and the password. If you have forgotten the password, follow the instructions on the login page to have it e-mailed to you.
Remember, that you can go back at any time to update your registration, including making payments, registering for merit badge classes, signing up for activities, adding a food plan, etc.
Click here if you have an existing registration and would like to make a payment, adjust the number of youth/adults coming to camp, or need to sign up for the Central Dining Food Plan. If this is the first time you are going back to edit your registration, do the following:
- Your User ID (unless you change it) is the e-mail address that you used to register.
- If you don't know your password (you will not know it the first time), click on the If you have forgotten your password link, and enter your e-mail address in the E-mail address form and click Send Password. You will then receive a temporary password in your e-mail box.
- Once you log in, remember to change your password to something that you will remember in the future.
- This account that you set up can also be used for future camp, training, and other event registrations.