Utah National Parks CouncilScoutbookMove Scout to new patrol

Move Scout from Patrol or Den

Step 1 - Go to New Patrol/Den

  • Select "My Dashboard" 
  • Select "Administration
  • Select your unit
  • Select the Patrol you want the youth to BE IN
  • At the bottom of the list of youth click "Reassign Scout(s)"


Step 2- Select Youth

  • Select the box next to the youth who will be entering this patrol




















Step 3 - Invite

  • If desired, enter a personal message to send to parents 
  • Click the red Invite button