The Dates for 2014 are listed below:
Registration Instructions: For your convenience, registration is done electronically. Before registering, make sure you have the following information:
- A valid credit card for payment (a deposit is required at registration time)
- The total number of youth and adults who will be attending (their names can be added anytime)
- A decision on whether you want to participate in the food program. This can be added later.
- If you registered online for a Council camp last year, you can continue to use the same online account. Make sure you have the e-mail address you used and the password. If you have forgotten the password, follow the instructions on the login page to have it e-mailed to you.
Remember, that you can go back at any time to update your registration, including making payments, registering for age-group classes, signing up for activities, adding a food plan, etc.
If you are not able to register online, please contact a local Scout Service Center near you.
Click here if you have an existing registration and would like to make a payment, select classes, sign up for a food plan or modify your existing registration. If this is the first time you are going back to edit your registration, do the following:
- Your User ID (unless you change it) is the e-mail address that you used to register.
- If you don't know your password (you will not know it the first time), click on the If you have forgotten your password link, and enter your e-mail address in the E-mail address form and click Send Password. You will then receive a temporary password in your e-mail box.
- Once you log in, remember to change your password to something that you will remember in the future.
- This account that you set up can also be used for future camp, training, and other event registrations.