Thurston Peak Spring Camporee
Thurston Peak's annual Spring Camporee is just around the corner! Be prepared to have your scout skills tested along with your marksmanship! Shotgun shooting, archery, tomahawk throwing and BMX are just a few of the activities in store for you. Register today because space is limited!
Special note for Cub Scouts: All packs are invited to attend Saturday from 8:30am - 4:00pm. If you have parents who are willing to stay overnight with their children, Cub Scouts are welcome to come to camp Friday evening and meet up with their packs Saturday morning.
Camp registration will cover everything except food. Units are responsible for providing their own food for camp. Leader's Guide will be available March 5th
- Cubs and Leaders/Parents: $4/early, $5/base,$7/late
- Youth 11-18 and Adult Leaders: $7/early, $8/base, $10/late
- Early: by February 28
- Base: Between March 1 and March 31
- Late: April 1 - May 13
Date & Time...
- Friday May 14, 4pm - Sunday May 16, 11am
- Camp Fife 19805 N Cutler Dam Rd, Collinston, UT 84306
For more information contact Dakota Jacobson firstname.lastname@example.org 801-244-7330
Spring Camporee 5/14 - 5/16