Wasatch Peaks Klondike
North to Alaska Wasatch Peaks District Klondike – Camp Tracy
Troops and their Leaders
- Early bird - Sept 30, 2021 - Jan 7, 2022: $10.00
- Base - Jan 9 - Feb 4, 2022: $15.00
- Late - After Feb 4 - Feb 10, 2022: $20.00
Camp Tracy 3901 Millcreek Canyon Road, SLC 84109
Friday February 11 - Sunday February 13, 2021 - Check in begins at 4pm.
Wasatch Peaks District Klondike - February 11 to February 13, 2022
Due to Logistic issues, please contact Vince Bath at email@example.com for information prior to registering for Klondike.
This will be a traditional winter camporee and Klondike Derby. Scouts will learn and practice winter camping skills with one or two nights (your choice) of overnight camping.
- Friday night will be a roaring campfire program and cracker barrel.
- Cabins bunks will be available for the first 100 participants
- Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast and lunch will be provided
- Saturday Scouts will participate in an Iditarod-style competition that will test their Scout skills, culminating in a classic and grueling Klondike sled race. Select Scoutmasters will compete in a mini-Iditarod of their own (which includes shooting stuff).
- For those camping a second night, a worship service will be held on Sunday morning.
Please read the Leader's Guide thoroughly
|Wasatch Peaks District Klondike Leaders Guide 2022||Download|