Advancement & Recognition
Scouting provides a series of surmountable obstacles and steps in overcoming them through the advancement method. Scouts plan their own advancement and progress at their own pace as they meet each challenge. Scouts are recognized and rewarded for each achievement, which helps them gain self-confidence. The steps in the advancement system help a Scout grow in self-reliance and in the ability to help others.
- Scoutbook login
- From the first knot tied to final hours of service performed, the Scouting experience is a journey like no other. Scoutbook ensures not a moment is missed - tracking advancement, milestone achievements and all the fun along the way. Click here to watch a video of how Scoutbook can improve your Scouting experience.
- Visit the Scoutbook help page to learn more about how to navigate Scoutbook
Eagle Scout Resources
- Click here, to access resources availalbe to those working on the Eagle Scout rank.
Merit Badge Counselors
Council-Specific Adult Recognition
- District Award of Merit
- iScouting...Vale la Pena! Service Award
- NESA Outstanding Eagle Scout Award
- Silver Beaver Nomination Form
- Venturing Leadership Award Nomination Form
- Whitney M. Young Award
- William D. Boyce New-Unit Organizer Award
|Group Merit Badge Instruction Application||To be used when proposing merit badge pow-wows (Updated 7/13/21).||Download|