What Are Family Adventures?
An exciting opportunity for your family to experience the scenic outdoors and fun adventures at three premier Scout camp properties - Camp Fife, Camp Tifie and Camp Tracy. At these Family Adventures you’ll have the opportunity to participate in many activities and opportunities for the whole family to enjoy together!
Who Can Attend?
The whole family is invited to attend a Family Adventure.
When, Where, and What -
- Camp Fife - Activity opportunities for Cub Scouts (Lions, Bobcat, Tiger, Wolf, and Bears)
- July 6-8, 2023 (3-day session)
- Camp Tracy - Overnight camping experience for Webelos Scouts and their parent(s)
- June 16-17, 2023 (overnight)
- Camp Tifie - Activity opportunities for all Scouting Families with registered Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA and Venturing youth.
- July 13-15, 2023 (3-day session)
- Camp Fife -
- Youth - $45 each*
- Adults - $20 each*
- Camp Tracy -
- Youth - $35 each*
- Adults - $10 each*
- Camp Tifie -
- Youth - $65 each*
- Adults - $65 each*
*2023 Fees will be posted early Fall 2022.
- Camp Fife - bring a sack lunch on Thursday, July 6. Meal service in the dining hall begins at dinner on Thusday.
- Camp Tracy - bring a sack lunch on Friday, June 16. Meal service in the dining hall begins at dinner on Friday.
- Camp Tifie - Meal service includes all meals prepared in our dining hall.
|2022 Cub Family Adventure Guide||Detailed information for group leaders and families, including: schedules, requirements and so much more! (Updated: March 9, 2021)||Download|
|2022 Dining Hall Menu||Camp Tifie is pleased to offer nutritious, high quality meals that are perfect for active youth & adults - cooked in our dining hall.||Download|
|2022 Tifie Family Adventure Guide||Detailed information for parents, including: maps, schedules, and so much more! (Updated: March 11, 2022)||Download|
|2022 Webelos Overnight Adventure Guide||Detailed information for group leaders and families, including: schedules, requirements and so much more! (Updated: May 19, 2022)||Download|
|Day Camp Medical Form||Parts A & B required for all Day Camp participants at Camp Tracy.||Download|
|Tifie Family Adventures Flyer||Download, print and share!||Download|