Money should never be a reason why a youth misses out on ALL the fun Scouting has to offer. Selling popcorn allows all youth to participate in camping and activities.
Raise ALL the money your unit needs to fund the entire program for the year.
Achieve your unit's goals and receive stronger parental involvement by implementing the “Ideal Year of Scouting.”
- 70% return. Trail’s End returns over 70% of the money to Scouting to support your unit, Scout families, and the local council.
- Easy to sell! 2 out 3 people buy when asked. 92% say they would buy popcorn again.
- Life Lessons. Teach Scouts the life lessons of earning their own way.
Accept credit cards with SQUARE or other credit card readers in order to make your popcorn sale grow!
Fall 2020 Popcorn Sale
Start planning your 2020 Fall Popcorn Sale today - recruit a Popcorn Chair in your unit and check out the resources listed at the bottom of this page. The Sales Guide will give you all the information you need to have a successful sale!
Create your account and sign up to sell popcorn.
2020 Sale Dates
- Aug 1 - Online sales begin
- Aug 13 - Council Kickoff at 7pm via Zoom - click here to register for the webinar (you must register in advance to attend)
- Aug 17 - Popcorn app set-up and online sales training at 6pm (optional training) - click here to attend the zoom meeting
- Aug 24 - Show-n-Sell unit orders due
- Sep 9 - Show-n-Sell distribution
- Oct 26 - Take Order & prize sheets due
- Oct 26 - Unsold popcorn due
- Any remaining popcorn your unit will not sell is due to the Council (only un-opened product will be accepted). Popcorn remaining with a unit after this date is now owned by the unit and cannot be returned to the Council.
- Nov 11 - Take Order distribution
- Nov 20 - Payment due to the Council
Smith's Store Front Sales Guidelines
- Using the "Smith's 2020 Popcorn Sales Letter of Approval" units must coordinate with a Smith's Store Manager for a approval to sell popcorn at a specific date and time.
- Smith's does not track when units are selling at their store. To avoid conflict with other units please inform Council of any storefront sale by clicking here (MANDATORY). To view Smith's store availability please click here.
- To provide an equal opportunity for units to schedule store front sales a Smith's locations prior to September 12th units may only reserve two storefront sales at Smith's locations.
- Units may reserve Smith's storefront sales on the following dates: September 12, 19, 26 October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 November 7, 14.
- After September 12th units may schedule more Smith's locations without limitations.
- Due to COVID-19 please wear masks and follow local guidelines.