Money should never be a reason why a youth misses out on ALL the fun Scouting has to offer. Selling Jerky allows all youth to participate in camping and activities.
- Pay for your summer camp.
- Help fund your units program for the year.
Start planning your 2020 Jerky Sale today - recruit a Jerky Captain to head this up on your committee and check out the resources listed at the bottom of this page. The Fundraiser Guide, below, will give you all the information you need to have a successful sale!
What is being sold?
Each BSA Jack Link's fundraiser box includes:
- (1) 0.9 oz. Original Beef Jerky
- (1) 0.9 oz. Peppered Beef Jerky
- (1) 0.9 oz. Teriyaki Tender Bites
- (2) 0.5 oz. Original Beef Sticks
Prizes and Incentives
- Units can choose one of the following two options:
- The unit can receive prizes using the jerky prize form
- 2% of unit sales can be credited to attend summer camp in 2020
Store Front Selling
- Please use this form to notify the Council of your store front selling locations
2020 Sale Dates
- Kick-off meeting
- February 20, 2020
- Show & Sell orders due
- February 21, 2020
- Call or email McKay Allen at 801-425-9193 or email@example.com
- Take Order Sale begins
- February 21, 2020
- Show & Sell Distribution
- March 11, 2020
- Show & Sell begins
- March 12, 2020
- Take Order forms due
- Unsold jerky due
- June 29, 2020
- Any remaining jerky your unit will not sell is due to the Council (only un-opened boxes will be accepted). Jerky remaining with a unit after this date is now owned by the unit and cannot be returned to the Council.
- Payment due to the Council
- July 6, 2020
- If a unit is late making their payment, the unit is subject to a 2% fee of the amount sold per week until paid in full.
|2020 Jerky Prize Sheet||Download|
|Jerky Sales Guide||All you need to know for a successful sale!||Download|
|Jerky Take Order Form||Download|
|Popcorn & Jerky Unit Presentation||Download|
|Unit Product Sale Goal Calculator||This sheet will help your unit determine your sales goals.||Download|