Scouting for Food
1 in 5 children face hunger on a daily basis nationally.
You can help feed the need by supporting the annual Scouting for Food Drive.
Donate food for those in need. Accepting commercially packaged, non-perishable foods such as: canned fruits and vegetables, canned meats, peanut butter, canned soup, paper products and toiletries.
January 25 - February 12
- Pick up bags at Bank of Utah, Red Hanger, and Article Circle
- Bank of Utah Branch drop-off is available 9am - 5:30pm Monday thru Friday
- Red Hanger drop-off is available 7am - 7pm Monday thru Friday
- Bring your bag to one of the mulitple drop-off sites (see below) available 9am - noon
Collection & Drop Off Sites...
2021 Drive Partners...
- Bank of Utah – will give bags to customers, collect food at bank locations and help publicize the food drive
- Arctic Circle - will give bags to customers and help publicize the food drive
- Red Hanger - will give bags to customers, receive donated food and help publicize the food drive
- KUTV, Channel 2 – will help promote Scouting for Food Drive in conjunction with the 2021 Souper Bowl of Caring
- Smith’s Food and Drug stores – will allow scouts to be in their store lobbies on February 6, 2021 asking shoppers to purchase items and donate them to the food drive and be a collection site for other donors
- Utah National Guard – will provide transportation (where needed) for donated food items, taking them from the Smith’s Food and Drug Stores to the local food pantry/food banks
- Local food pantries/food banks – will provide barrels/gaylords/totes for food collection sites (food pantries/food banks, Bank of Utah locations and other sites, will receive food donations at the pantry location, will pick up these donated food from collection sites as needed