Our Service Plan
As commissioners we share the BSA’s Mission to prepare Scouts to make moral and ethical choice choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
Every member of the BSA to have an educational enjoyable experience in Scouting.
- Trained and fully functional leaders
- Commissioners who are assigned and fully committed to their responsibilities.
- Contacting units and capturing their strengths and needs to further their improvement.
- Supporting timely recharter
- Communicating effectively through outstanding Roundtables.
- 100% of Units assigned a commissioner.
- Maintain a 100% YPT at recharter.
- All adults leaders100% position trained.
- Every unit should have a Woodbadge trained leader.
- 100% of units with a simple assessment and 35% with a detailed assessment.
- Every unit to have 1 NYLT trained youth.
|Old Ephraim||Scouts||Scott Cornelson|
|Weber Rapids||Scouts||Richard Finner|
|Jim Bridger||Cubs, Scouts||Dale Revelli|
|Thurston Peak||Scouts||Neil Anderson|
|Oquirrh Mountain||Scouts||Benjamin Bybee|
|Wasatch Peaks||Cubs, Scouts||Jonathan Barnes|
|Timpanogos||Cubs, Scouts||Stewart Schow|
|Silver Sage||Cubs, Scouts||Jim Bethel|
|Spanish Trails||Cubs, Scouts||Brian Welhoelter|
District Commissioner Leadership & Roundtable Information
- Click here to view your district's webpage.
Council Commissioner Leadership
|Brett Sutherland||Council Commissioner|
|Wendell Child||Commissioner Tools Champion|
|Kevin Hanks||Assistant Council Commissioner Northern Area|
|Richard Dubois||Assistant Council Commissioner Southern Area|
|Perry Frandsen||At Large|
|Annaleis Smith||Commissioner College|
|Kenny Palmer||Assistant Council Commissioner Central Area|
|Robert Hendriksen||Youth Protection Training Champion|
|Allen Bracken||Assistant Council Commissioner Rountable|
|Lyn Bracken||Assistant Council Commissioner Roundtable|
|Richard Evans||Commissioner Training Coordinator|