Our camps are available for rental for both Scout and non-scout (family, school, church, & community) groups throughout the calendar year. Whether you are only looking for a few campsites or want to host a family reunion, wedding or a corporate event utilizing our cabins, lodges and kitchens - our camps can provide a beautiful, memorable location for your needs.
To check facility availability and for more details, contact our Service Desk at (801) 479-5460 or email@example.com.
All non-BSA groups that use our camp facilities must provide a certificate of liability insurance that names "Crossroads of the West Council, BSA and Boy Scouts of America" as additional insured. The minimum insurance coverage needed is as follows:
- General Aggregate Limit: $2,000,000
- Products & Completed Operations Aggregate: $1,000,000
- Personal & Advertising Injury Limit: $1,000,000
- Each Occurrence Limit: $2,000,000
- Medical Expense Limit: $5,000
- Automotive Liability: $1,000,000 (If renter and/or contracted vendor has owned vehicles on council property)
- Worker’s Compensation and Employers Liability (If renter and/or contracted vendor has paid employees on council property)
Our service desk can help recommend insurance providers that will help provide the required certificate of liability insurance. Click here to upload your certificate of insurance prior to your facility reservation.
Facility Use Agreement
All non-BSA groups that rent our camp facilities must submit a facility-use agreement. Click here to access the form.