Facility Rental

Our camps are available for rental for both Scout and non-scout (family, school, church, & community) groups throughout the calendar year. Whether you are only looking for a few campsites or want to host a family reunion, wedding or a corporate event utilizing our cabins, lodges and kitchens - our camps can provide a beautiful, memorable location for your needs.

Step #1: Check Availability...

To check facility availability and for more details, contact Terri Comber at (801) 475-7496 or terri.comber@scouting.org.

Step #2: Release and Wavier of Liability...

All non-BSA groups that rent our camp facilities must submit a facility-use agreement.

Access Release & Waiver

Step #3: Obtain/Provide Proof of Liability Insurance...

All non-BSA groups that use our camp facilities must provide a certificate of liability insurance that names "Crossroads of the West Council, BSA and Boy Scouts of America" as additional insured.  The minimum insurance coverage needed is as follows:

General Liability:

  • General Aggregate Limit: $2,000,000
  • Products & Completed Operations Aggregate: $1,000,000
  • Personal & Advertising Injury Limit: $1,000,000
  • Each Occurrence Limit: $2,000,000
  • Medical Expense Limit: $5,000
  • Automotive Liability: $1,000,000 (If renter and/or contracted vendor has owned vehicles on council property)
  • Worker’s Compensation and Employers Liability (If renter and/or contracted vendor has paid employees on council property)

We often recommend EventHelper.com to provide the required certificate of liability insurance. You are free to contact any insurance provider for your facility reservation.

Upload Your Certificate of Insurance