Our 2021 program...
Camp Loll is located one mile south of the Yellowstone Park boundary and four miles north of Grand Teton National Park. Its location on the one and one-half mile long Lake of the Woods is one of the most beautiful in the American wilderness.
Here in the heart of America’s premier backcountry area, campers will be treated to an infinite variety of high adventure and scouting activities. Challenging rappelling and climbing cliffs, beautiful lakes and waterfalls, endless forest vistas, and a stunning variety of wild life, make Camp Loll a place where lifetime memories will be created and lives will be changed for the better. All who come to Camp Loll will be inspired to love the wilderness and learn how to preserve and protect it.
- Sandwiched between Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks (literally)
- Entertaining, action-packed campfires
- Well-trained staff
- Hike day, a trademark activity at Loll
- Classic program areas: nature, handicraft, pioneering, shooting, archery, and waterfront
- A.C.E. program is available to those youth over the age of 14 years who want to be able to still do merit badges but also participate in high adventure activities. Simply sign up for regular scout camp and indicate that you’ll be participating in the ACE program upon check in.
Bechler, Jedediah Smith Wilderness & Teton Crest Treks - Experience Grand Teton National Park by hiking the Teton Crest, Bechler Canyon in Yellowstone National Park, or the incredible Jedediah Smith Wilderness. Participants must be ages 14-20 years of age.
- Originate from Camp Loll
- True back-country expereince
- For Venture-age youth (14-20 yrs)
- 1 day trek planning, 4 day trek
- Camp Loll is an authorized permitee of the National Park Service
2021 camp fees...
|Youth Scout Camp Program Fee & Commissary||$273 each|
|Youth Bechler*, Jedediah Smith & Teton Crest* Treks||$273 each|
|Adult Scout Camp Program Fee & Comimssary||$102 each|
|Adult Bechler*, Jedediah Smith & Teton Crest* Treks||$273 each|
$250 per campsite non-refundable deposit required at the time of registration.
Late registrant upon arrival at camp, add $10/person. Out of Council youth/adult participants, add $20/person
*Trek participants 16 years of age and older will be required to pay $20 US National Park Service entrance fee when arriving at the Park.
|Group Size||3-Day Program & Commissary Meals|
|1 - 99||$125 each|
|100 - 199||$120 each|
|200 - 250||$115 each|
Late registrant upon arrival at camp, add $10/person.
$15 per person non-refundable deposit required at the time of registration.
Group discount will be applied after deposit is paid.
Yellowstone Bechler Trek - July 12 to July 17, 2021 Register Now
Teton Crest Trek - July 12 to July 17, 2021 Register Now
Jedediah Smith Trek - July 12 to July 17, 2021 Register Now
Yellowstone Bechler Trek - July 19 to July 24, 2021 Register Now
Teton Crest Trek - July 19 to July 24, 2021 Register Now
|Bechler 6 Month Activity Poster||Download|
|Campsite Map||Map of Camp Loll's campsites and facilites.||Download|
|Scouts BSA Medical Form||Parts A, B, and C required for all Scouts BSA participants at Camp Loll.||Download|
|Teton Crest 6-Month Activity Poster||Download|
|Teton Trek Map||Download|