- In the event the Council cancels a camp or event; the unit, organization, or individual may use the credit towards a future event, or a full-refund will be granted.
- Depsit amounts are required at registration and are non-refundable when a unit or group registers for camp.
- Deposits for reservations of Council properties during the off-season are not refundable (usuallly one night's payment).
- Remaining balance for camping reservations is due one week (7 days) prior to arriving at camp (Scout camp, treks, youth camps); and 1 day (24 hours) prior to arriving at day camp.
- Refunds are not available for food - changing participant numbers at camp will result in the unit/group paying for food that was already ordered (commissary & dining hall).
- Groups that cancel their camp reservation after May 1 forfeit 50% of the camp fees, the rest will be issued as a credit towards future events. Credits will not be issued after May 31.
- Groups/participants may request a credit towards future events if a camper is unable to attend camp due to:
- Personal injury
- Death in the family
- "No-shows" are not eligible for credits.
Notification will be sent to the requestor's email by September of the status of the credit.