2023 National Jamboree
Scouting’s flagship event is one-of-a-kind. It’s a gathering of approximately 40,000 Scouts, leaders, and staff that showcases everything that is great about the BSA and its members. Held every four years, the Jamboree is an amazing opportunity for participants, volunteers, and visitors to experience the best of Scouting, all in one place. Features include; one of the longest zip line courses in North America, a world-class skate park, ATV offerings, treetop canopy tours, rock climbing, patch trading, stadium shows, and much more!
Location: Summit Bechtel Reserve in West Virginia.
Among the things included in your fee are:
- Luggage fees
- Jamboree training, meetings, and other events
- Jamboree gear
- Jamboree event fee
- Dedicated Scouting professional and support staff to facilitate and assist in a successful Jamboree experience
- Bus transportation to all tour locations and to and from Jamboree with dedicated bus drivers
- 4-day pre-Jamboree tour and a tour team to organize and facilitate all touring aspects
- Washington DC
The Jamboree is open to all who are qualified on a first-come, first-served basis. Qualifications to attend the National Jamboree include:
- Registered member of a Scout Troop, who has completed the 6th grade, or will be at least 12 years old (but who has not yet reached their 18th birthday by 8/1/2021) and a first class Scout by July 1, 2023. --OR--
- Registered member of a Venturing Crew (has not yet reached their 21st birthday by 8/1/2023)
- Must live and abide by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Must abide by the Jamboree Code of Conduct.
All costs include everything listed above. Other out-of-pocket expenses may include (but are not limited to) additional uniforms, patches, and spending money.
- $3,200 each person
Jamboree Scoutmasters will provide information on fundraisers to help with the cost of Jamboree.
A non-refundable reservation fee of $200 must accompany the initial registration. Full payment must be received no later than March 1, 2023
North Troop: Jeremy Robertson, Scoutmaster (Old Ephraim District, Weber Rapids District, Thurston Peak District, Oquirrh Mountain District, Jim Bridger District)Register Now
South Troop: Rolo Chavez, Scoutmaster (Wasatch Peaks District, Timpanogos District, Silver Sage District, Spanish Trails District)Register Now
Crew: Liz Miller, Advisor (Council-wide)Register Now
|Event Flyer||Download, print and share!||Download|