Unit Finances

Download the Finance FAQ below topics include:

  • Current Registration Options

  • Tax Exempt Status

  • Unit Banking

  • Equipment Insurance

  • Dissolution of the Unit

  • Fundraising


Tax ID Number

Each unit should have its own tax ID number to help facilitate banking. 

Instuctions for how to obtain an Employer Identification Number can be downloaded below.

Apply onlin at the IRS Website


Each unit should have its own bank account.  The bank account should be established under a Tax ID number belonging to the unit and not a persons social security number. additional instructions can be downloaded below.

File Name Description
FAQ Answers to all of your finance questions! Download
Pay pal and Venmo Update Download
Tax ID & Bank Account Instructions How To Obtain a Bank Account for your unit Download
Unit Money Earning Application Download